I also found a super cute pair of shoes for our future baby girl. :)
On a different subject, for dinner I made a salad that is a play off of one of the McDonald's salads. It turned out amazing! So I thought I'd share the "recipe" even though it's not a real recipe because I didn't measure out the exact amounts. I call it "Cranberry Apple Salad." Just add the desired amounts of each ingredient.
Cranberry Apple Salad
Ingredients:
Baby spinach, washed and de-stemmed
Apple, washed and chopped into cubes (I used Fuji)
Canned, boneless, skinless, white Premium chunk chicken breast, heated in a frying pan with some butter
Craisins, original flavor
Praline Pecans, coarsely chopped
Poppyseed dressing (I used the Marzetti brand)
Instructions:
Place the spinach on the plate and top with the chopped apple, cooked chicken, craisins, pecans and poppyseed dressing in whatever order you choose.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment